Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] MP3s

Matt S bus2bondi@hotmail.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:06:36 +1000

G'day Curtis

I just checked it out and its alreadly good some shows there, which is good.
I might start by trying to upload captiol theatre gig up there. Any requests
from anyone on the list as what to upload first? What do u guys need?

I have Parramatta park '81
capitol '82
toronto '84
Hollywood palladium '85
wembley london '90
MTV unplugged (though i think most u have that one.)
hamburg '96
redneck ramblings (penrith "98)
and the four newies from perth in 2001

Well Thats what i have at the moment i'll be getting sydney entertainment
centre back '83 soon enough but think i might start uploading capitol first
unless u folks would like somthing else?

Enjoy

Matt