Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Track listing for Capricornia from Liquid8

curtis carter arcticbstrd@netscape.net
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 00:15:46 -0600

nornirn@lycos.co.uk wrote:

>Sorry about that. Lycos is a pile sh*te. Here's the message I
>got from Liquid8. Justin H said that it was 11 tracks, and the
>record company are saying 12....No offense Justin, but I hope
>you are wrong. It seems that there are just 2 tracks that no
>one seems to have heard of....1/World that I see 2/A
>Crocodile cries.

Dude man..have you not paid any attention at all????  no offense
nornirn, but it has been mentioned wayyy too many times that they've
added say your prayers in the states for the seppo's.  which kinda sux
as i've already got it on two albums and the single...guess i'll have to
get the non-seppo aus version. :)

i think its safe to say mate that justin knows more about capricornia
than most over at liquid 8.

curtis