Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia tracks / bonus - I know what it is...

Jeff McLean jeffmof@replicant.apana.org.au
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 12:28:50 +1100

Crikey you people are idiots!

Isn't it obvious what the other tracks are going to be?

Justin, you are SUCH a tease - how can you tantalize the people like
this when you KNOW the following information.... Sorry Justin - I know
you are very trustworthy with the privacy of the band, but I just have
to let everyone know what is coming.  You're just gonna have to wear it
mate.  So there...

We all know the Oils have wanted to do covers for years - a few have
sprung forth during their career, pre-empting the flood that is to come.

It's obvious that the bonus will be some of our favourite tracks - a
second disk with the following great songs:

1. Karma Chameleon (Kulture Klub)
2. You think you're a man (Divine)
3. Calling your name (Marilyn)  (Give me strength...I'm nearly spewing
while typing these out...)
4. Whip it (Devo)
5. Boom boom boom (Paul Lekakis)
6. Boys boys boys (Sinita)
7. (That appalling song from Wa Wa Nee)
8. The power of love (any of those corny shite songs - i think three
artists did something with this title, all bad enough...frankie goes to
hollywood, jennifer warne, and chris de burgh or something...)
9. Mickey (Toni whatsit)
10. Touch me (Sam Fox)

Now THERE's a surprise!!!!

Which one do YOU most want to hear from this lot??

Cheers,
Joffa