Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] New Single Aired - MMM!!!

Tari, Vince fstariv1@nmhg.com
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 02:21:01 -0600

> Yeah, Ian... about 3 months after JJJ drags it, kicking &
> screaming into the
> National Top 20!!!
>
> gotta love it,
> Ray
>
> Does anyone have any idea when the new single may be aired on
> MMM in Sydney?
>
> Cheers!

MMM has avoided new Oils material released post BSM  like the plague, (apart
from TRT single which they occassionally bash out) so I can't see them
giving Golden Age/Capricornia decent airplay.

Not while there's all those Nickelbacks, Trains, Creeds & Alien Ant Farms
around to hog all the airtime.

They'll play the single for a while, then ditch it for some more "blocks of
non-stop shyte" or "Top 1000 beer drinking songs"

Vince
(Feeling very cynical right now)