Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia

Rhonda kayak@sympatico.ca
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 00:39:32 -0500

Hi Workers,

New lister, old fan here....unable to wait until the Canadian release
date so I ordered Capricornia & the 20000 Watt RSL DVD tonight at 6:50,
just got an email at 11:30 that the order has shipped.  Woo-hoo!  Can't
wait!  Now I just have to score a PAL/NTSC DVD player (unless it'll play
in my G3 Powerbook, which I doubt - anybody with experience with that?).
 Will the Capricornia interview section play in the Powerbook?  Also,
any Canadian dates rumored/pending or if not, what's the closest U.S.
date to Toronto?  Missed their concert last fall - found out about it a
freakin' week too late...you can imagine my reaction to finding THAT out!

Cheers,

Rhonda
also an avid steering wheel drummer  ;-)

Endless storm and struggle marks the spirit of the age
-Midnight Oil