Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Street Team Kit

Billypogo@aol.com Billypogo@aol.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:40:35 EST

--part1_6a.1bd12bd8.29ada123_boundary

I just received my Street Team Kit in the mail today.  I was wondering how
some of the other Workers Of The World are using their Street Team Kit?

I want to promote the band as much as I can!

--part1_6a.1bd12bd8.29ada123_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#008040" SIZE=3 FAMILY="DECORATIVE" FACE="Gaeilge 1" LANG="0"><B>I just received my Street Team Kit in the mail today.&nbsp; I was wondering how some of the other Workers Of The World are using their Street Team Kit?&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
I want to promote the band as much as I can!</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_6a.1bd12bd8.29ada123_boundary--