Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia Car Crash

West, Mike MWest@expressfashion.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:22:32 -0500

Hi Phil-

Glad someone else does it-I thought I was some sort of a deviate...

I found that I can almost get that snare drum sound of "Underwater"
on the bottom edge of a 1996 Tracker/Vitara steering wheel- I guess it's
like
the way people on steel drums can get different sounds playing different
areas...
Could this be a start of a career? Let's get an agent to get us all on
Letterman...

Mike