Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Another Oil show in the DC region

mel leppo@pobox.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:53:10 -0000

Argh. Does the 9:30 usually take this long? Still no listing for the show on
their website or ticketmaster.

John Palmer <snoopy7110@home.com> said:

> Patty -
>

> You can get tix for the Recher at TicketBastard.  Or call them and they
may hold them for you so you can save yourseld the service charge.
Myself, I will probably just swing by there and mine up to avoid the
ripoff (service) charge.

> John

going to all three shows (DC, Towson, Norfolk) if I stay overnight in
the Norfolk area (and I've been looking for another excuse to use my
yearlong pass to Colonial Williamsburg...).