Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] * Tree Artwork and Status

Midnight Oils Tree MOilTree@hotmail.com
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 10:54:30 -0600

If anybody wants some homemade artwork for the tree, please send
me an email with the exact same subject as this message and i
will email the three PDF files to you.  Together they take about
400Kb.

For my branches, I've fixed some small mistakes in the titles.
If you want to update the hard copies I sent you, let me know and
I'll send the electronic copy for you to use.

I shipped 13 sets of the 6 disks out at the start of the week.
U.S. branches all have theirs.  Overseas folks should start
receiving theirs next week.  So, Leaves, if you haven't already
contacted your branches, please do so now.

Cheers,
Eric