Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia and Funambulist

A. Fromme afromme@gmx.de
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:21:30 +0100

Funambulist is a Ghosties song that was available for download from the
official Ghosties site for a while, some time before the release of
Fibromoon.
Although it was obviously intended for the labum, it later was not
included in the end. WHy, I don't know, especially as a) the album is
only 45mins long, so space was not an issue and b) Funambulist's much
better (IMHO) than Neon Garden...

Waiting for Capricornia in Europe...
(Nope, I won't buy it as an import it as I want to help sales here...)

later,

andré