Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia and Funambulist

Kiri W screaminblue88@hotmail.com
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 05:53:39 +0000

Hi,

Finally got into the ftp site. Downloaded a ton of stuff, fantastic.

Pardon my lack of knowledge but, Funambulist is Ghosties song? What cd is it
on?

Been a Oils fan since '78 (yes I know I am dating myself).IMHP Capricornia
is the best since D&D. It has that "Oils" feel, and is so full of energy.
Been playing it constantly and I am sure I am driving family, friends and
co-workers crazy.  Luritja Way, Have I Been Away Too Long, Mosqito
March...amazing. Tone Poem, Crocodile Cries, pure genius(too bad there isn't
more of the latter). Can't wait for the tour, hope the "boys" make it to
Canuck land!

Cheers,
KW