Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Early demo?

Maurice R. Kelly mkelly@deadheart.org.uk
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:48:19 +0000 (GMT)

On Feb 22, Justin H wrote:

> Sorry for the late reply, but, TAKE IT OFF!!! This was not made for public distribution
> and as Travis has already said, its only out there because someone stole it.
> If you cant get it off I will personally take it up with the band.
> Justin.

Okay folks, following a large number of emails from people wanting it left
up and people wanting it taken down, I'm going to have to comply with the
more vocal majority and remove the file.

Unfortunately I can't do this right now as the server is too full. I will
do it once I return to work tomorrow, when it should be quieter, but in
the meantime, if someone would do it for me I would be grateful.

Apolgies for the inconveniences and the shit-storm caused.

Cheers,

--
Maurice R. Kelly
mkelly@deadheart.org.uk