Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia for Canucks

Serandipitey@aol.com Serandipitey@aol.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:08:39 EST

--part1_13f.9ba52a1.29a58677_boundary

Hi,
Has anyone in Canada found Capricornia in stores yet? If so, where? I went to
HMV, and they didn't have it (the guy at the counter had a "Midnight Who?"
look on his face when I asked him, and suggested maybe a domestic version
would be released later). Any other major chains that might carry it?
Oh well. I'm thoroughly enjoying BSM today.

Varina

--part1_13f.9ba52a1.29a58677_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi,
<BR>Has anyone in Canada found Capricornia in stores yet? If so, where? I went to HMV, and they didn't have it (the guy at the counter had a "Midnight Who?" look on his face when I asked him, and suggested maybe a domestic version would be released later). Any other major chains that might carry it?
<BR>Oh well. I'm thoroughly enjoying BSM today.
<BR>
<BR>Varina</FONT></HTML>

--part1_13f.9ba52a1.29a58677_boundary--