Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia/ Salt Lake 2002/HOB

KLAY GUSTIN gustinhydraulics@qwest.net
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:06:46 -0700

Got mine at Circuit City in Salt Lake City for $12.99 My first listen I
liked it a lot!  Over all maybe a little too "sweet" as somebody described
it.  I prefer a closer balance of the sweet vs. hard edged(?)  But after so
many albums I think I'll never stop being amazed at how much they can change
and still KICK MAJOR ASS!!!!!
I hope they come to Salt Lake City this tour.  Hey we are on the map now
that we've hosted the Olympics, aren't we?  Big woop-dee-shit!!!   Maybe if
they build the House Of Blues soon enough it's guaranteed since it seems
they hit every HOB in the States last fall!
I think this post could be a new record the longest lurk between posts.
Lurker Klay