Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Friday & Sat night shows Melb- ale beforehand

Luke Blackbourn lblackbourn@hotmail.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:16:20 +1100

<DIV>Last year's shows weren't exactly packed outside until later, so I was thinking we could monopolise the front row, if sufficient workers are present early (nothing worse than waiting for hours only to have a dickhead who has just arrived attach himself to your armpit). I will aim for 5.30pm at the Forum. If there is no queue forming then, I'll dash across for a quick aperitif at the Duke.</DIV>
<DIV>Any interstaters coming in? Welcome to sunny Melbourne- say gday when you arrive. I'll wear an Oils tshirt (No!!!!!), the "One for the Homeless Kids" from 91, 92, 93 whenever the hell that was on Fri, and my ratty Head Injuries shirt that is too small and has turned grey (like me) on Sat. I'm 5'11" 180 cm, blue rimmed glasses, and will be smiling a lot.</DIV>
<DIV>Looking forward to a bit of fun.</DIV>