Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Tour Dates??

Margaret Benzer benzer@mail.mc.maricopa.edu
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:49:45 -0700

Does anyone have any idea on tour dates in the US other than the three House of
Blues shows in California?  I hate to whine, but I am trying to plan the rest
of the semester for days off from work.  I am severely disappointed by the
timing of the San Diego show as I am possibly planning on being there March
22-24 anyhow.  If only the concert were a few nights later...Also, if they
return to Phoenix, I want to make sure I am in town and not in California.
(Here's the whiney part:  Okay, so it sounds lame, but my cat is presently
ranked second in region with another cat catching up.  The show year ends at
the end of April which means I'll be having to do about six more shows between
now and then to keep her ranking, not to mention trying to get grand points on
my other cat.  This is what happens when you don't have kids of your own.)

Back to the regularly scheduled reviews and posts....

Margaret