Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Chapel live webcast

Tari, Vince fstariv1@nmhg.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 16:17:10 -0600

That's why i added the "ps"......looks like they've made a typo......but the
error only relates to the TV replay......guess we'll find out the correct
replay date soon enough.

That does not change the live webcast date though...it's still on this
Thursday 21st 8.30pm (Australian Eastern Standard Daylight Savings)

Later,

Vince