Midnight Oil

Re[1]: [Powderworks] Fwd: Whammo New Releases, 14Feb02

Stephen Scott nornirn@lycos.co.uk
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 23:42:12 -0700 (MST)

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0081461013928131_ID

You can count Pearl jam's second album, sometime know as
Vs as a digipack too. I have it. I think this one was just a
limited edition, whereas the others were all standard. Even all
124 live double albums they released last year were cardboard
packs. I guess it is better for the environment.
Anyway...roll on Oils in Yerp!!!

Time, fstariv1@NMHG.com writes:

> Another digi-pack CD I have is Pearl Jam's Vitalogy
(although it's more like a small booklet) I wonder if that was
released in the same format worldwide ?

> Regarding the promo CD, just got this info now straight from
the source ;

> >Hi Vince,
>

> >It's just a promo of the Golden Age single, no other tracks
are on there.

> Yes my Vitalogy CD is in the cardboard package also. Other
than the first two

> Pearl Jam CDs I believe all their releases are in cardboard
cases of one form or

> another. I thought I heard one time that these were more
environmentally friendly

> than the plastic jewel cases - I guess if you use recycled
paper that would be

> the case.
>

> Well I went ahead and ordered Capricornia from Whammo
anyway, I figured what

> the heck. I still plan to pick it up here in the states too. Got
my tickets for the

> HOB Hollywood show yesterday also. It's a great time to be
a Midnight Oil fan!

> Mike

Free Email - http://www.lycos.co.uk
Get your domain for =A39.90 - http://lycos.uk.domainnames.com/default.asp?caller=3Dlycos_ef
Win a widescreen TV - http://sundayleague.lycos.co.uk

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0081461013928131_ID--