Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oooooiiiillllsssss!

lou loulou@zip.com.au
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:04:06 +1100

that's right where I live...I'd prefer it if they kept on a straight line,
that way they can't take my house out as they turn the corner... ;)

At 03:55 PM 2/12/02 -0600, you wrote:

>Better still, to avoid all the traffic lights, get onto the start of the M4
>motorway at Concord and about 25 minutes later u should be at St Marys

come up and see my etchings...no, really...
http://www.geocities.com/loubottle/

CD launch - for gig review and setlist go to
http://www.geocities.com/matt_finish_site/