Midnight Oil

FW: [Powderworks] wicked weasel and giffo

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:23:39 EST

--part1_b8.22c01719.299b1a1b_boundary

In a message dated 2/12/2002 5:24:50 AM Pacific Standard Time,
FIL-Racing@iinet.net.au writes:

> WW has been doing renovations over christmas as thats their quiet time
> (most business is done to the northern hemisphere)...

Any idea where in the northern hemisphere???  I live in a beach area just
south of Los Angeles and I don't think I've seen anyone wearing bikinis like
the ones
Wicked Weasel sells (of course they'd probably get arrested if they did).
My handkerchiefs have more material (a lot more).

--part1_b8.22c01719.299b1a1b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 2/12/2002 5:24:50 AM Pacific Standard Time, FIL-Racing@iinet.net.au writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">WW has been doing renovations over christmas as thats their quiet time<BR>
(most business is done to the northern hemisphere)...<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Any idea where in the northern hemisphere???&nbsp; I live in a beach area just south of Los Angeles and I don't think I've seen anyone wearing bikinis like the ones <BR>
Wicked Weasel sells (of course they'd probably get arrested if they did).<BR>
My handkerchiefs have more material (a lot more).&nbsp; </FONT></HTML>

--part1_b8.22c01719.299b1a1b_boundary--