Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oooooiiiillllsssss!

lou loulou@zip.com.au
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:21:48 +1100

hit Parramatta Rd.
stay on it for a long time, further west than Kristi has ever, ever been...
(except maybe the blue mountains, but they don't count)

if you warn the RTA, maybe they can divert the traffic and change all the
lights to green for you... ;)

see ya on at least one of the nights,
Lou

At 05:16 PM 2/12/02 +1100, Megan Fitzgerald wrote:

>no problems Gazza, just as soon as I figure out where St Mary's is I'll let
>you know!!

CD launch - for gig review and setlist go to
http://www.geocities.com/matt_finish_site/