Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils on Cold Live At The Chapel

mdntoil ninajill73@hotmail.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:09:41 -0500

this is what is said about it on the oils site:

Oils on Cold Live At The Chapel - Australian TV only!
The Oils will perform on Saturday 2nd May on Channel 10 following Sports
Tonight (approx 11.15pm).

but...i though they'd still be in the states in May, no?

-nina