Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils on Cold Live At The Chapel

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott@iinet.net.au
Sat, 09 Feb 2002 14:36:38 +0800

At 08-02-02 12:03 PM +0000, Maurice R. Kelly wrote:
>The Cold Live at the Chapel site are offering the chance to win tickets to
>see the Oils perform live on 21st February. Being a non-Aussie I have no
>idea what Cold Live At The Chapel is about - I take it must be a TV show
>or something?

"The Chapel" is an old church (funny that!) which has been converted for a
weekly live music TV show.  Includes an audience of maybe 200?

the only one i've seen was Neil Finn last year (with Jim on guitar), it was
excellent.

if the Oils are doing it, it will be worth getting hold of!  i believe they
do a webcast of the show as it happens, then it's edited down to about an
hour for the TV the following week.

jeff...