Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] LSD

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott@iinet.net.au
Thu, 07 Feb 2002 09:08:15 +0800

At 07-02-02 01:14 AM +0200, Jussi Korhonen wrote:

>Several years ago I bought some CDs from a Perth-based shop called Limited
>Slip Discs, the service was very good but I don't know if they are online
>or exist any more.

LSD was a very small independent store (one-man show).  i used to go there
all the time, particularly when they were part of the area i patrolled at
work.  had lots of good stuff, and was the only place in Perth that still
stocked bootlegs.  that was where i found my second hand "Someone's Singing
New York New York" single.  he used to keep an eye out for all sorts of
stuff for me, and when i moved to Geraldton with work, he'd ring me when he
had something good for next time i was in town.

but he's not around any more.  unless he's moved, of course, but there was
never anything like a sign on the window to direct you to a new location or
anything.  i did have an email address once, i might try and dig it out.

jeff...