Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC Superbowl

Margaret Benzer benzer@mail.mc.maricopa.edu
Mon, 04 Feb 2002 09:00:13 -0700

There was a Superbowl yesterday? ;-)  I guess I was too busy with my life that
I didn't even notice.  Ho hum.  But I would have to agree with all of the above
though.  Anything to do with Britney Spears is enough to gag me, so that would
have to take the top honors for what disgusts me most about the Superbowl
hype.  Even now, when I go to the movie theatre, they run these god-awful slide
shows where every fourth slide is Britney-this and Britney-that.  My favorite
one is, "In 1998, what highly talented band did Britney tour with?"  That is a
trick question because the answer is 'NSync, but there is debate as to whether
they are highly talented.

And by the way, what is m-life anyhow?