Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] us forces video

Rumor63@aol.com Rumor63@aol.com
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 13:29:31 EST

           My son just informed me we wouldnt know how to do that!!!  LOL
Ive been thinking of having it copied onto a newer video tape for years...as
it is very old. 20 years I think ...... Perhaps I could send one to you...
when I can afford and If I ever get around to it.  It is the best.
During Robs drum solo ... The Oils friend Charlie McMahon does a digery doo
(spelling)?  solo also!!        And yes... Alan Thicke did have his own show.
 Did the part of my message include Peter lighting the stage on fire?  I
wasnt sure if that got circulated or not.   I would die to have that part of
the tape back again.

 Best, Linda