Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC - BDO/TISM/New Order

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott@iinet.net.au
Sat, 02 Feb 2002 10:47:38 +0800

At 01-02-02 05:13 PM +0000, Maurice R. Kelly wrote:
>On Feb 1, wcgraham@shaw.ca wrote:
>

> > I immediately think of PG's crack at New Order from that Capitol Theatre
> > (?) show -- makes me laugh every time.
>
>I don;t remember that - can you tell us what it was, roughly?

not sure if it was the Capitol Theatre, but it was a 1982 (or thereabouts)
show.

roughly, it was a rant on their ticket prices at the time (followed by a
promise that the Oils would always the best value for money act around).  i
think there might have been a bit of anti-electronic music stuff in there too.

jeff...