Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils on Letterman & other stuff...

Serandipitey@aol.com Serandipitey@aol.com
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 09:01:27 EST

--part1_a3.22f7a639.298bf9b7_boundary

Hmmm...never thought of Peter as being particularily good looking... (not
ugly in the least either) but he is very charismatic and seems very
interesting.
Another "interesting" looking Oil is Bones. He just looks fun, I don't know,
maybe there is some sort of sparkle in his eye, but I see him, and that's
what strikes me.

Varina

--part1_a3.22f7a639.298bf9b7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hmmm...never thought of Peter as being particularily good looking... (not ugly in the least either) but he is very charismatic and seems very interesting.
<BR>Another "interesting" looking Oil is Bones. He just looks fun, I don't know, maybe there is some sort of sparkle in his eye, but I see him, and that's what strikes me.
<BR>
<BR>Varina</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a3.22f7a639.298bf9b7_boundary--