Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils' families

Mathias Hermansson hermanator51@hotmail.com
Fri, 01 Feb 2002 06:40:28

I an internet chat with the Oils I one read, someone asked if they were
married or had girlfriends or so, and Mr Funny (Bones) answered "We're all
married to each other".

Maybe this is a more appropriate way of seeing it since they have been a
band for 25 years and keep touring all over the world all the time...

/Herman