Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] cautionary tales...

Tari, Vince fstariv1@NMHG.com
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:16:56 -0600

This reminds me. An Oz music journalist called Stuart Coupe mentioned that
he was working on an Oils biography during an article a few years ago. I
guess he was just waiting for the inevitable end to occur. Now that it has,
I hope we can see this book sooner rather than later as i think it would be
a terrific story.

But a band member's perspective would be far more interesting than a
journo's though !!

vince