Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] wanted: US citizen offered: European Capricornia release

Jurriaan thunder7@xs4all.nl
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 17:00:32 +0100

I'm looking for someone who can order a computer part (motherboard)
for me in the USA and then send it to me in Europe. All costs will be
payed by me, of course. Paypal (credit-card backed) would be ideal for
this.

As a reward, I'd gladly buy the European release of Capricornia for that
person, and pay postage to me and to the USA myself - you only pay the
CD itself.

This CD is currently at Euro 17 = US$ 17 at http://amazon.de for
example.

The motherboard in question is an Iwill DVD266U-RN dual tualatin DDR
motherboard, which is very hard to get by in Europe, but on
http://www.pricewatch.com I can find several US dealers - which either
don't ship internationally, or don't answer mail, or only to Hawaii, or
only to US soldiers posted somewhere far away, etc.

If this deal looks like a good idea to you, get in touch, please!

Kind regards & happy (insert your favorite end-of-year celebration
here)!

Jurriaan
--
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
	Unknown source