Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Poets and Slaves...

Powderlurker . powderlurker@hotmail.com
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 08:56:02 +1100

Actually.... going back through my log of set-lists (a whole bunch of loose,
torn computer print-outs & burger wrappers...)the first airing of 'Poets and
Slaves' seems to be at the infamous St Marys (Sydney) gig - 17 Feb, 2002

cheers,
p.l.

From: JOHN PALMER
Cc: powderworks@colorado.edu
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] Poets and Slaves... Progress on
Portland/Edmonton/St.Louis/KansasCity/Orem 2002 tree...

Yes, Todd is correct ... it was played in DC on 3/27, which I believe
was the first live performance of it, as up to that point, I never saw
it in any reported set lists.

John

MSN 8 limited-time offer: Join now and get 3 months FREE*.
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_newmsn8ishere_3mf