Midnight Oil

FW: [Powderworks] Tips on Oz...

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 20:05:59 EST

--part1_196.1247c68e.2b2bddf7_boundary

In a message dated 12/13/2002 5:00:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
aoffler@iprimus.com.au writes:

> Has a couple of really good ads running at the moment and I of them has the
> polar bear helping out three young fella's to get the swedish campers to
> share their tent.
> Quite funny but unfortunately they haven't made it on to their website yet
> check out the site though as the rugby ads are good also
> www.bundabergrum.com.au

Actually that is on the website.  Someone said to check the site out
to see what drop bears are and the commercial you mentioned is there.

Mike

--part1_196.1247c68e.2b2bddf7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 12/13/2002 5:00:01 AM Pacific Standard Time, aoffler@iprimus.com.au writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Has a couple of really good ads running at the moment and I of them has the<BR>
polar bear helping out three young fella's to get the swedish campers to<BR>
share their tent.<BR>
Quite funny but unfortunately they haven't made it on to their website yet<BR>
check out the site though as the rugby ads are good also<BR>
www.bundabergrum.com.au<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Actually that is on the website.&nbsp; Someone said to check the site out<BR>
to see what drop bears are and the commercial you mentioned is there.<BR>
<BR>
Mike<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_196.1247c68e.2b2bddf7_boundary--