Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Tips on Oz...

Kate Parker Adams kate@dnki.net
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 07:24:16 -0500

--=====================_405550480==_.ALT

I'm sure that none of them have anything on the maul cats of Eastern
Oregon.  Their long  tails with the bowling-ball end awaits the unaware
hiker moving between trees ... or the dreaded sidehill gouger for that matter!

Then there is the bite of the trouser snake, but we won't go into that ...

At 09:02 PM 12/12/02 +1100, Tribe Goddard wrote:
>And if you're looking out for drop bears don't forget to keep half an eye
>peeled for the old hoop snake.

Oregon.&nbsp; Their long&nbsp; tails with the bowling-ball end awaits the
unaware hiker moving between trees ... or the dreaded sidehill gouger for
that matter!<br>
Then there is the bite of the trouser snake, but we won't go into that
...<br>
At 09:02 PM 12/12/02 +1100, Tribe Goddard wrote:<br>
you're looking out for drop bears don't forget to keep half an eye peeled
for the old hoop snake.</font>
<dl>
<dd>----- Original Message -----
<dd>From:</b> <a href="mailto:aoffler@iprimus.com.au">Anna Offler</a>
<dd>To:</b>
<dd>Sent:</b> Thursday, December 12, 2002 7:54 PM
<dd>Amusing none the less. I thought I would spout a few Ozzisms for the benefit of non-Aussies . I still keep telling my wife's friend in Florida to watch out for the dropbears when she visits. But she don't believe me . I dont have a good poker face.</font><font face="arial" size=2>
<dd>&lt;Mike</font>