Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Unreleased GHOSTWRITERS songs UPDATED

Mike Blackwood mikeb@cs.mun.ca
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 20:02:54 -0330 (NST)

Below are all the Ghosties tracks I've heard of that aren't on the 3
albums or commercial singles.  I assume they're all Ghosties originals.
Clarification is always welcome...

1) Tears of St. Lawrence - released on the International Rules of Love
   promo single.  The rarist relased track.

2) Don't Get Me Started - listed on the Ghosties site as a Fibromoon
   track, it was left off the album.

3) Last of the Diggers - listed on the Ghosties site as a Fibromoon track,
   it was re-recorded as an Oils song for The Real Thing.

4) Can't Lie Anymore - listed on the Ghosties site as a Fibromoon track,
   but left off the album.

5) Thousand Miles - listed on the Ghosties site as a Fibromoon track, but
   left off the album.

6) Funambulist - put up as an mp3 on the Ghosties site as a Fibromoon
   track, but left off the album.

7) I Am The One - played live in 1996, written by Rick Grossman

8) New Freedom Riders - played live in 99 prior to Fibromoon.

9) Can't Hide Anymore - played live in 99 prior to Fibromoon.  Possibly
   the same song as Can't Lie Anymore, just renamed.

10) Secret World - played live at post-Fibromoon gigs in 2000 & 2001.

11) Little Prison Cell - played live at post-Fibromoon gigs in 2001.
    Written and sung by Paul Greene.

12) When God's Not Busy - played live at post-Fibromoon gigs in 2001.

13) River Runs Both Ways - played live at post-Fibromoon gigs in 2001.

14) Stand For Something - bizzare techno-style mp3 from the Ghosties site.

So, any bets as to which are on subsequent releases?  Any additions or
corrections to the list?

hold together,
Mike "Elixir" Blackwood