Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Bakerman

Patrick Collins patandmichelle@hotmail.com
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 23:59:00 +0000

Hi y'all,

maybe someone could persuade the Glastonbury Town Band to play it at next
years Glastonbury Festival as a tribute.

(Not such a silly idea as they've played at Glastonbury before)

Cheers,

P.

PS.  For those not in the know, Glastonbury is the biggest summer festival
in the UK, partly sponsored by Greenpeace.  The Glastonbury Town Band are
the local brass band who always play on the Sunday just before the last
headlining acts.