Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Site and Kiss that Girl.

Julian Shaw Julian Shaw" <julian@jlshaw.co.uk
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 11:21:18 -0000

Has anyone else noticed that the site keeps changing every single day now.
The two short film clips were only up there for a day and now they are gone
as far as I can see. Pretty pointless clips anyway but now the scenes from
the road have come back...weird.

Kiss that Girl is a great song. Really great! I can see why they didn't put
it on the album though. To be honest I think they could have if they had
just renamed the song and called it something a bit more poetic. It's a very
much a song about being able to relate to big global political issues but
realising that we are still human with all the same passions as everyone
else. Quite amusing that as their final song the Oils show that they are
only human and not holier than though preachers as many people who are
critical of them seem to think they are.

Julian Lewis Shaw
Man, Myth or Monkey? Find out:
http://www.jlshaw.co.uk