Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] "kiss that girl" & "stand your ground"

Dave Schultz dschultz29@hotmail.com
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 14:54:23 -0500

Hello all,

I would also like to thank Par for posting this song.
>From what I can gather reading the list, "Stand your ground" seems to be the
last Oils song not to get studio treatment. Could Jeff or someone else with
the file please post it to the web as well?
I'm aware it's probably available on an ftp server, but my computer always
times out.

Thanks,                          Dave