Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] "kiss that girl" for everyone

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 21:39:39 EST

--part1_7c.32397930.2b2167eb_boundary

In a message dated 12/5/2002 5:03:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,=20
par.lydmark@kustobsar.st writes:

> Hello all,
>=20
> Since it seems like "Kiss that girl" will be the last track officially=20
> released by the oils, and it's not available on cd outside europe, I've=20
> decided to make it available for everyone on this list as an mp3. I=20
> couldn't get in contact with any of the ftp:s (maybe I have old adresses)=20
> so I've put it at this adress:
>=20
> http://hem.fyristorg.com/vks/
>=20
> Grab it as soon as you can, you never know how long mp3 files get to stay=20
> on public webhotels these days... I zipped the file to make it less=20
> obvious, but anyway.
>=20
> Happy listening during the last 3 minutes and 37 seconds of australian=20
> magic!
>=20
> /P=E4r, Sweden
>=20

Thank you very much Par. =20

Mike

--part1_7c.32397930.2b2167eb_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">In a message dated 12/5/2002 5:03:47 AM Pacific Standa=
rd Time, par.lydmark@kustobsar.st writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Hello all,<BR>
<BR>
Since it seems like "Kiss that girl" will be the last track officially relea=
sed by the oils, and it's not available on cd outside europe, I've decided t=
o make it available for everyone on this list as an mp3. I couldn't get in c=
ontact with any of the ftp:s (maybe I have old adresses) so I've put it at t=
his adress:<BR>
<BR>
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vks/<BR>
<BR>
Grab it as soon as you can, you never know how long mp3 files get to stay on=
 public webhotels these days... I zipped the file to make it less obvious, b=
ut anyway.<BR>
<BR>
Happy listening during the last 3 minutes and 37 seconds of australian magic=
!<BR>
<BR>
/P=E4r, Sweden<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>