Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] "kiss that girl" for everyone

Pär Lydmark par.lydmark@kustobsar.st
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 16:12:48 +0100

>Thank you very much for doing this! (Sorry for not buying the >cd, but I've already got the Australian one!)

I'm not blaming you... I used to have the australian version as well, but then I found the swedish version in a second hand store for a good price, so I bought it and gave the australian version to my father.

>Last, indeed... Not THAT magic this song though, and I had >never expected such a title from the Oils!

Don't say that for sure! I also felt like it wasn't that magic when I first heard it a week ago, but it really grows on you and now I really like it! But I agree with you on the title...

/Pär