Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] "kiss that girl" for everyone

Pär Lydmark par.lydmark@kustobsar.st
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 13:54:09 +0100

Hello all,

Since it seems like "Kiss that girl" will be the last track officially released by the oils, and it's not available on cd outside europe, I've decided to make it available for everyone on this list as an mp3. I couldn't get in contact with any of the ftp:s (maybe I have old adresses) so I've put it at this adress:

http://hem.fyristorg.com/vks/

Grab it as soon as you can, you never know how long mp3 files get to stay on public webhotels these days... I zipped the file to make it less obvious, but anyway.

Happy listening during the last 3 minutes and 37 seconds of australian magic!

/Pär, Sweden