Midnight Oil

Sv: [Powderworks] Re: The Time Has Come!

Magnus Holmgren oznut@swipnet.se
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 2:48:05 +0100

Al and all,

They did not make their first public appearance, neither did they change their name from Farm to Oils or anything like that.

The story goes something like this: on Dec 10, 1977 the band decided to give up their part-time jobs and concentrate on their music. This might also have been the date when they decided to take up Gary Morris as a 6th member? As a coincidence it happens to be Gary's birthday as well.

Damien please confirm/correct

Magnus

WebMail från Tele2 http://www.tele2.se