Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] That's why I saw 9 gigs last year

Alan R. Bernstein abernste@mitre.org
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 11:32:15 -0500

Well I've come out of lurking for some loose ends:

I finally have the justification to all my buddies who just didn't
understand why I travelled cross-country and saw 9 gigs from the opening
in Anaheim to their best performance I've seen in Bowery over the past
year.

Now I must think about the personal ramifications of this:

Fact:
Whenever I broke up with a girl, within a week I hear a new Oil tour is
coming.

Now that the Oil's get broken up, am I to get a girl within a week? =)

Cheers