Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Waiting to hear . . .

Jeff Bond Jeff Bond" <jeffbond@mindspring.com
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 00:04:56 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_004B_01C29A5F.9D127B80

All

It's been interesting to read everyone's reactions to Peter's =
announcement.  I wish him well.  If he can accomplish as much on the =
political/environmental front as he did in music, he'll be doin' all =
right.  Miron had a great point, that the world is certainly screwed-up =
right now, and in comparison, Peter leaving MO is pretty =
inconsequential.

While I expect the list to continue, and I will continue to mostly lurk, =
I'd like to say how much I've enjoyed "getting to know" some of y'all - =
- - just in case you bolt from the list.  Long-timers like Brian in the =
Great NW, Pete the Spa, Jacques, earthsonmoonmomma (and Bart) in DC, Tim =
Hunter for his detached humor, Gerald who made the Powderworks =
tee-shirt, Magnus for winning the trip to down-under, Andr=E9 in Germany =
(UK for now) for getting skewered by Gary Morris, Patty in Maryland, =
Glitch in NH, Lew Offler for liking the same kind of "old" music and =
album covers I do, GrnVillageGirl for her powers of observation, Jeff =
Scott for his prodigious posts and continuing allegiance to MO, Margaret =
for being the Geko Queen, Miron for all his weeds, AND countless others, =
both past and present contributors to this list, that I am not =
neglecting (only forgetting).

OK, so my question.  Krusty and Justin!!  Can you give us a peek at the =
future?  You guys seem to know the band.  I expect an long "break" from =
the band - - then what?

Rgrds to all, Jeff
------=_NextPart_000_004B_01C29A5F.9D127B80

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>All</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It's been interesting to read everyone's reactions to Peter's=20
announcement.&nbsp; I wish him well.&nbsp; If he can accomplish as much =
on the=20
political/environmental front as he did in music, he'll be doin' all=20
right.&nbsp; Miron had a great point, that the world is certainly =
screwed-up=20
right now, and in comparison, Peter leaving MO is pretty =
inconsequential.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>While I expect the list to continue, and I will continue to mostly =
lurk,=20
I'd like to say how much I've enjoyed "getting to know" some of y'all - =
- - just=20
in case you bolt from the list.&nbsp; Long-timers like Brian in the =
Great NW,=20
Pete the Spa, Jacques, earthsonmoonmomma (and Bart) in DC, Tim Hunter =
for his=20
detached humor, Gerald who made the Powderworks tee-shirt, Magnus for =
winning=20
the trip to down-under, Andr=E9 in Germany (UK for now) for getting =
skewered by=20
Gary Morris, Patty in Maryland, Glitch in NH, Lew Offler for liking the =
same=20
kind of "old" music and album covers I do, GrnVillageGirl for her powers =
of=20
observation, Jeff Scott for his prodigious posts and continuing =
allegiance to=20
MO, Margaret for being the Geko Queen, Miron for all his weeds,&nbsp;AND =

countless others, both past&nbsp;and present&nbsp;contributors to this =
list,=20
that I am not neglecting (only forgetting).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>OK, so my question.&nbsp;&nbsp;Krusty and Justin!!&nbsp; Can you =
give us a=20
peek at the future?&nbsp; You guys seem to know the band.&nbsp; I expect =
an long=20
"break" from the band - - then what?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rgrds to all,&nbsp;Jeff</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_004B_01C29A5F.9D127B80--