Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Powderworks digest, Vol 1 #843 - 11 msgs

James A. Smith jasmith@cim.mcgill.ca
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 22:39:33 -0500 (EST)

I read about the breakup while listening to a live version of Feeding
Frenzy on my Powerbook -- very appropriate with the "it's been fun"
ending.  I got home and popped the Blue Sky interview disc into the CD
player; it was good to hear how excited they were about their music.

Now, I'll just have to get the Backsliders' Hanoi CD. :-)

Boy, am I sure glad that I went on the trip to Vermont and Boston with
Brigitte to see the boys during their last trip here.  It was a blast and
I'm even happier to have gotten the drum stick and the autographs.

later, skaters!

James

(My wife is saying "you guys are going to have to start a therapy group.
Now it's going to get even more dangerous!")