Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Sydney listeners

mikewoods@optusnet.com.au mikewoods@optusnet.com.au
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 13:10:37 +1100

"The black armband view of history" indeed (anyone remember that quote?.

I'm doing a wrap up of music that was released during 2002 which came my way
on my radio show this Sunday night.  I was tossing up whether to include anything
from Capricornia as it doesn't quite fit the stations format, but now I definately will,
along with a brief eulogy.  So, any Sydney listeners are warmly invited to bend an
ear, 2NSB 99.3 FM this Sunday after 10pm.  Amongst the jazz and funk, I'll be
playing the new Peter Gabriel, Tim Finn and Gomez (all excellent 2002
releases).  No webcast I'm afraid.

Kind regards
Michael