Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] powderworks!

Tim Hunter tim@refuge.Colorado.EDU
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 16:49:06 -0700

On 2 December 2002 at 22:20, "Yasmin Dalati" wrote:

  #so, what do you all think - shall we keep this list alive? i strongly =
  #think we should. [...]

ahem.

ok, I'll admit, the thought briefly crossed my mind too.  But where else
are you going to hear first about the reunion tour?

the list will likely live on, on some system, even if the (ever gracious)
folks at the University of Colorado Computer Science Department decide
we're taking up too much space.

the band (as we know it) may be history, but i seriously doubt that
anybody's going to put out the powderworks.  still ready to blow.

(ok that was a bit silly, but you get my drift).

a long way from my last trip to see the Oils.  i'm now even more thankful
for the concerts in a can sent to me by Mssrs Breviere and Quirk.  the
Madison show is playing loudly, but still sounds a bit hollow today.

tim
Tim Hunter                              Powderworks List Administrator
powderworks-approval@cs.colorado.edu	The List: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu