Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Pete's gone/powderworks

Kiri W screaminblue88@hotmail.com
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 22:17:22 +0000

Hi All,

I am greatly saddened by the news, but not shocked. I think many of us saw
it coming.

To fellow p'workers...I think the list is more viable than ever now. We all
need support after this news, not to mention to continue trading, weeding,
of cd's, vcd's etc.

To the band... Midnight Oil and Peter have been a positive influence on my
life, and for that I thank you. I also thank you for many years of great
music and rocking good times! Thanks for the memories boys, and good luck to
you all in your new endevours.

Cheers,
Kiri