Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Peter is gone !!!

Janice Coleman jec_coleman@hotmail.com
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 16:43:59 -0500

What a shock!  Peter is my very favorite singer.  He has influenced my life,
not only with the music, but from his strong environmental beliefs.  He has
shaped my life more than he could ever know.  I am so glad I got to meet him
this last concert and thank him for his influence.  He truly is my mentor.
I will miss him and the Oils greatly.

Janice Coleman