Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capitol Theater 1992 VCD Weed

Randy Van Vliet bigdaddyrv@yahoo.com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:00:51 -0700 (PDT)

When I got back from 10 days in Hawaii with my family
this disk was waiting for me.  I am now ready to weed
it out.  It's a fascinating video, seeing the boys so
young.  I'll make 3 copies available to the three most
deserving begs.  Let me know how many times you've
tried on this weed and missed out and if you can
re-weed (not necessarily a requirement).  Also give me
your top 3 Oils songs for a tiebreaker.  Reply off
list only and I'll get back to you by the end of the
week.  I'd rather keep it US/CAN because it is cheaper
for me, but if you can convince me to send it OS I'll
do it.

Randy